For Sale By Owner Sellers
Many people don't realize that selling a home is a complicated, time-consuming process. With numerous factors to consider such as open houses, advertising, pricing, negotiating and handling the numerous kinds of inquiries, it can be very exhausting and even worse – unfruitful. Many homeowners report the familiar grief after an open house: "I got lots of people, but most were just looking" or "They wanted it for a song".
You may be thinking, "why would I need a REALTOR® to sell my home?" Here are just a few of the key reasons why a For Sale By Owner needs help:
1. Without working day in and day out in the real estate market it is quite unlikely that a For Sale By Owner home seller will have complete understanding about pricing. Often a seller is forced to reduce the price and may have to accept less money for the home than the seller would have received had he/she started at the right price. When Margarita goes to work with you she ensures you will receive the most current market stats along with a thorough market analysis report to GUARANTEE your home is in a solid market position. Margarita will sell your home FAST and for TOP DOLLAR.
2. A property depreciates the longer it is on the market. (Known as Days On Market) Many owners fail to take advantage of this excitement by limiting the market to their immediate contacts and advertising. Margarita ensures your home is advertised 24 hours a day until it is sold. Her home selling and marketing strategies are constantly being tested and improved to ensure your home is exposed to the largest pool of QUALIFIED buyers.
3. The two most common people who prey on For Sale by Owner Home Sellers in Regina and Regina Area:
4. Investors/Bargain Hunters - These people who are looking to capitalize on a For Sale By Owner Seller's lack of negotiating experience and market knowledge to score their next deal. Any time a buyer doesn't buy from a store or through a sales person they expect to pay substantially less. In a sense they would expect to save the sales commissions or profits that would normally go to a sales person or store owner. Why should someone do all the work a salesperson would do and still pay the same price?
For example if the seller is trying to save five percent and the buyer is trying to save five percent, now they are 10 percent apart!
5. People who can't qualify to buy your home - These people will often approach For Sale by Owner Sellers because they have had previous financial difficulties and want the owner to finance them. While for the right person, this could be a profitable investment, most sellers need to pull as much equity out of the property as possible to be able to move on with their next home.
6. Margarita ensures only prospects who can qualify are introduced to your home. This eliminates the hassle of "lookers" and non-serious buyers, and reduces the chance of strangers who may have activities in mind other than buying a house will come.
7. Did you realize that any time a private seller is away from home, the home is off of the Market? Margarita guarantees that someone will always be available to handle and follow up with inquiries during both peak hours and off-peak hours.
8. A seller selling privately can expect to put a minimum of 80 hours "work" into the project, without a guaranteed result. This does not account for out-of pocket expenditures such as advertising, lawn signs, etc. Selling a Regina home CAN be extremely stressful! Let Margarita take care of the details, from the first step of marketing to the final sale, so you can continue on with your life.
Did you know that when you choose to list your home with Margarita, you are getting one of the most reliable, successful REALTORS® in Regina? She provides Top Tier Service to home sellers with rave reviews. Choosing to work with Margarita will likely save you money. That's because your home will be priced correctly, you will receive 24-hour advertising until it is sold, and you'll be placing your home before the most qualified potential buyers.
Why settle for anything less than the best? If you have considered selling your home by owner, Margarita would love to sit down with you and discuss your decision, WITH NO OBLIGATION!
Ready to see the difference Margarita makes?
Request a free home evaluation or contact Margarita today at 306.353.3133 to learn more about how she can help make your home sale a success story!
Let’s get started!
Call or Text 306.535.3133