Why Hire a Buyer's Agent in Regina?
What is a Buyer's Agent?
A Buyer's Agent becomes your representative throughout the entire home search and purchasing process. Margarita Parisone provides a full and complete Top Tier Service, helping you buy Regina homes and properties from mortgage pre-qualification right through to closing day. Margarita loves working with local area home buyers, and has years of experience behind her to provide you with expert advice and value assessment.
What is Buyer Agency
It will be Margarita's responsibility to represent the sole interests of you, the buyer. This includes searching for a home, negotiating the best purchase price, and handling all the details of the real estate transaction.
As your Buyer's Agent Margarita will:
- Provide you with information regarding all properties that are listed with the Saskatchewan's Real Estate Board.
- Complete daily searches of homes appropriate to your needs and budget.
- Complete access to all secure areas of her website.
- Instant notification on all new properties matching your search criteria.
- Availability to show you homes at your request.
- Assist you in obtaining the best available services, including but not limited to:
- Mortgage Brokers & Banks
- Building inspectors & appraisers
- At all times, demonstrate professional conduct for the most pleasant and enjoyable real estate experience possible
The services of a Buyer's Agent are free to the buyer. There is no cost to the buyer for Margarita's outstanding services!
Let’s get started!
Call or Text 306.535.3133